The success of the Regency Horizon series can now be extended to outdoor living areas. All of the sophisticated, contemporary styling and quality workmanship is mirrored in this dramatic outdoor fireplace. This fireplace delivers beautiful wide angle flames amplified by a reflective stainless steel body with the choice of reflective crystals, volcanic stones or a ceramic drift wood log set. Quality, style and durable outdoor function make this fireplace a perfect outdoor option.
|Turn Down BTU||44,500||43,500|
|View Area||446 sq.in.|
|Room Size||Outdoor Only|
|Vent Type||No vent|
|Faceplate Dimensions|| |
How it Looks:
- Clean contemporary lines with picture frame quality
- Vibrant crystals or relaxing garden stones replaces traditional logs
- Double the fire drama with reflective panels for a stronger fire show
- Outstanding long, full, lazy flames create a dramatic central focus.
How it Works:
- 30” stainless steel burner covered with copper crystals
- Electronic ignition for cost savings and optimal operating efficiencies
- Durable outdoor construction with a stainless steel faceplate & firebox
- Tempered glass wind shield to ensure a strong flame picture
- Easy access on/off switch
- Seasonal weather resistant cover to protect the fireplace when not in use
- Operates on natural gas or propane
- Approved for outdoor installation only
The following accessories are available for this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
To download manuals, right-click on a link and choose "Save...". All manuals are in PDF format and require you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to view them. You can download the Adobe Reader for free from Adobe.com.
For electronic ignition products and French manuals please see our Manuals page
Owner & Installation Manual
Owner & Installation Manual (French)
Architect CAD drawings