A beautiful combination of soft lines and delicate textures make this cast iron stove the perfect artistic backdrop for a roaring fire. All Hampton wood products are certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and meet strict clean air standards.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All Hampton wood stoves are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit
|Burn Time||up to 6 hrs.|
|Firebox Capacity||1.34 cu. ft.|
|Room Size||1500 sq. ft.|
|Unit Dimensions|| |
Regular Cast Legs
How it Looks:
- Durable cast iron exterior provides both beauty and radiant heat
- Rich porcelain, enamel finishing adds subtle elegance
- Decorative glass doors bring more drama to the fire
- Exceptional air wash system keeps glass clean
- Dual-burn design creates longer and more complete burn
How it Works:
- Single load of wood providing warmth up to 6 hours
- Temperature sensitive blower automatically turns on and off
- Simple single draft rod for heat adjustment
The following accessories are available for this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
To download manuals, right-click on a link and choose "Save...". All manuals are in PDF format and require you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to view them. You can download the Adobe Reader for free from Adobe.com.
For electronic ignition products and French manuals please see our Manuals page
Owner & Installation Manual
Architect CAD drawings