Regency introduces the innovative F5100 catalytic wood stove with Eco-Boost technology! One of the most environmentally friendly woodstoves available anywhere, this highly efficient woodstove is capable of burning a 90 lb wood load for over 30+ hours* while delivering even, consistent and substantial heat.
Backed by the industry’s most comprehensive Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All Regency wood stoves are eligible for the $300 US Biomass Tax Credit
|Burn Time||30+ hrs*|
|Firebox Capacity||4.42 cu. ft.|
|View Area||180 sq. in.|
|Room Size||2,250 sq. ft.|
|Unit Dimensions|| |
Height with Pedestal
How it Looks:
- Classic Regency wood stove styling with pedestal base and contemporary cast iron door in black
- 180 sq. in. glass viewing area offering an exceptional view of fire
- 4.42 cu. ft firebox, allowing convenient loading of 22” logs front-to-back and side-to-side.
- 170º opening door for easy loading
- Extra large ash drawer in base (optional)
- Discrete ash lip
- Easy-to-read thermometer informs when to engage the catalytic combustor
- Side mounted single lever bypass control to engage the catalytic combustor
- Front mounted single-lever air control to adjust heat output
How it Works:
- The catalytic combustor with heavy duty cast iron damper permits the wood stove to burn slowly, providing a long, consistent burn, delivering 30 hours or more* of heat with from a single load of wood.
- Eco-boost Technology ensures maximum re-burn of products of combustion before making their way to the combustor.
- Fuel is utilized to its full potential with only 1.46 g/hr of emissions and 85.48% efficiency!
- Load up to 90 lbs of wood at a time for 30+ hours* of consistent, reliable heat.
- Airwash system helps keep the glass clean
* Length of burn time and BTU output depend upon wood species used, moisture content of wood, elevation, climate conditions and installation.
The following accessories are available for this product. You can also design your own fireplace with the Fireplace Design Center.
To download manuals, right-click on a link and choose "Save...". All manuals are in PDF format and require you to have a PDF reader installed on your computer in order to view them. You can download the Adobe Reader for free from Adobe.com.
For electronic ignition products and French manuals please see our Manuals page
Owner & Installation Manual