Location: Delta, BC
In this dynamic, fast-paced environment, the Production Worker is responsible for participating in a variety of the tasks and activities required to create high quality and reliable fireplace products. Ideal candidates will possess experience working with hand tools or working in a manufacturing/assembly environment.
We offer a competitive starting wage of $20.67 per hour with an increase to $21.50 first the 1,000 hours worked, and a further increase to $23.47 after the first 2,000 hours worked. Incumbents are eligible to apply for various internal postings as they become available.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing Assembly and/or Sub-Assembly work in a production environment
- Performing finishing work, painting, and/or grinding
- Packaging products
- Utilizing equipment such brick saws and insulation cutters
- Making Pallets
- Performing spot welding
- Participating in the product warranty/replacement parts process
- Performing general labour
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (occasionally)
- Ability to work closely with others in a production flow environment
- Valid forklift ticket is an asset
- Manufacturing/Assembly experience
- Experience with hand tools
- Painting experience
- Grinding experience
What We Offer
This is a unionized position.
- Competitive wage with scheduled increases
- Extended health & dental benefits
- Pension program with employer contributions
- Compressed work schedules
- On the job training
- Employee Purchase Program
- Free coffee and parking
Hours of Work
Primary shifts are 6:00am to 3:00pm on Monday to Thursday and 6:00am to 12:00pm on Fridays or 3:15 PM to 1:45 AM on Monday to Thursday; however alternative shifts may also be offered.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume to the Human Resources Department by Applying Online
or by email at email@example.com
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.