Location: Delta, BC
We are looking for a Shipper/ Receiver to join our team. Applicants should have some of the following experience/qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ship and receive all products into the warehouse
- Pick orders as assigned
- Load /unload trucks
- Put away stock
- Set up and complete daily cycle counts
- Accurately account for all merchandise leaving the facility on a daily basis
- Keep all products properly packaged and labeled for shipping
- Contact all shipping companies for daily shipping
- Check in and inspect all product returned. Arrange to have inventory refurbished and moved to appropriate inventory locations.
- Test any defect product that requires such, so credits can be process in a timely manner (to be assigned to one person)
- Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse
- Other related duties as assigned
- 2 years or more working in a warehouse capacity
- Extensive forklift experience required
This is a unionized position and is typically seasonal, however, may have potential for ongoing employment. Starting wage is $23.92/hr.
Hours of Work
Shift hours are 6:00 AM to 3:00 PM Monday to Thursday & 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM Fridays
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume with cover letter to the Human Resources Department by Applying Online
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.