Location: Delta, BC
In this dynamic, fast-paced environment, the Welder is responsible for participating in a variety of the tasks and activities required to create high quality and reliable fireplace products. Ideal candidates will possess welding experience or working in a manufacturing/assembly environment.
We offer a competitive starting wage of $25.48 per hour.
Regency Fireplace Products offers extended health & dental, pension program with employer contributions, compressed work schedules, and on the job training focused on Continuous Improvement and LEAN manufacturing principles. If this position sounds like a good match with your skill set and experience, please review the full details of this position below.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing Assembly and/or Sub-Assembly work in a production environment
- Welding steel of varying material types and thicknesses from 16 ga to 5/16” plate
- Performing finishing work, such as grinding
- Performing spot welding
- Performing general labour
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs (occasionally)
- Ability to work closely with others in a production flow environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Manufacturing/Assembly experience an asset
- Grinding experience an asset
- Competitive wage with scheduled increases
- Extended health & dental benefits
- Pension program with employer contributions
- Compressed work schedules
- On the job training
- Employee Purchase Program
- Free coffee and parking
Hours of Work
Primary shifts are 6:00am to 3:00pm on Monday to Thursday and 6:00am to 12:00pm on Fridays or 3:15 PM to 1:45 AM on Monday to Thursday; however alternative shifts may also be offered.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume with cover letter to the Human Resources Department by Applying Online
or by email at email@example.com
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.