Location: Central USA - Quad Cities
In this dynamic, fast-paced environment, the Account Executive is responsible to support, service, and sustain the existing dealer network; while also expanding distribution and increasing FPI’s market share. This position reports to the Director of Business Development and ideally is physically located in the Quad Cities Metropolitan Area; the sales territory for this position consists of Iowa and Illinois.
We are hiring Sales Representatives in various locations across North America; see all of our currently listed positions at www.regency-fire.com/en/company/careers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exceed Sales Targets in Territory
- Achieve goals as laid out in the Corporate Scorecard.
- Complete Action Plan for each dealer by end of March.
- Present Regency Business Plan and Marketing Review
- Present Early Buy Program and secure Purchase and file DA (Discount Agreement) for each dealer by July 1st.
- Support all Key Dealer guidelines which includes quarterly inventory, fully explaining programs and resigning all dealers each year.
- Call on all assigned accounts on a regular basis, as determined by the Sales Manager / Director
- Responsible for maintaining clean, current Regency showroom units
- Schedule and present Regency Sales Training Program to each Dealer and sales staff; update and retrain new staff as needed.
- Prospect for new accounts one full day per week or 5 cold calls per week, with results to be sent to Sales Manager. Maintain a minimum of new dealer requirement as determined by annual compensation plan.
- Set up weekend sales events with Dealers gaining focus on Regency products. All promo events must be attended by Account Executive. A minimum of 15 weekend sales promotions is required per year, as determined by Sales Manager / Director.
- Schedule the installation of Regency products in all showrooms with Dealer’s installers. Some help may be available from our technical staff. You should plan to do installs yourself as determined regionally.
- Assist Credit department to clear up discrepancies and collect past due accounts when asked
- Maintain professionalism and act in a manner consistent with FPI mission and guiding principles
- Follow all Health & Safety programs; actively participate in Health & Safety training with the purpose of gaining knowledge and understanding
- Contribute to a positive work environment focusing on Lean and continuous improvement initiatives
- Additional related responsibilities as may be required
- Ability to read / understand customers in a business environment.
- Ability to evaluate the marketplace and make recommendations for territory development.
- Ability to prospect for new accounts and expand existing accounts.
- Ability to train small and large group sales people or re-train selling of our products.
- Flexible and willing to change with environment.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize.
- Ability to understand technical installations of our products
- Able to travel at least 50-75% of the time (overnight required)
- Independent Sales or Formal Sales training would be an asset
- Hearth Industry knowledge would be an asset
- Post-Secondary Education is an asset
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in outside sales
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume with cover letter to the Human Resources Department by Applying Online
or by Email
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.