For help troubleshooting your unit check out our extensive library of Resources from How-To Video’s, FAQ’s, & Manuals:
Need More Hands-On Help or Want to Talk to a Local Expert?
Visit your Local Regency Authorized Dealer and they will be able to help you with:
- Product Servicing & Maintenance
- Technical & Regional Questions
- Replacement Parts
Steps to Submitting a Regency Warranty Claim
Regency is proud to offer the best warranty in the industry with our Limited Lifetime Warranty. When you purchase a Regency, you own an award-winning product designed for great looks, ease of use and superb performance. Quality is engineered into every component, from the heavy duty steel firebox to intricate laser cut decorative accents. Each Regency fireplace is backed by the most comprehensive warranty program in the industry.
Warranty Claim Process
- Check to make sure you’re covered by reviewing our Limited Lifetime Warranty policy
- Contact Your Local Authorized Dealer
- Your Local Authorized Regency Dealer will contact Regency and open a Warranty Claim on your behalf
- Regency will work with your Local Authorized Regency Dealer to process your claim and have your unit repaired according to the Limited Lifetime or Applicable Warranty Policy
For any other questions please contact Customer Care or call us toll free:
Please PRESS 0, and ask to speak to Customer Care.