MODERN FIREPLACES WITH NO LIMITATIONS
Regency introduces the City Series with cutting edge contemporary design and quality. The City Series gives you the creative freedom to apply any finishing materials to the edge of a clean line gas fireplace. Maintain your standards with the warranty and support of Regency while delivering a dynamic fire all year round.
ONE, TWO OR THREE SIDES TO VIEW
New York View
The front-facing linear fireplace can be strikingly integrated into any room.
San Francisco Bay
The three-sided bay fireplace creates a focal point that shows off the fire from multiple angles in the room.
The two-sided corner fireplace allows you to have design flexibility from any side of the room.
Santa Monica Pier
Coming Soon: The three-sided pier fireplace creates a unmatched focal point and beautiful view of the flames from any side.
Coming Soon: The two-sided see-through fireplace allows you to enjoy the stunning beauty of the Regency City Series in two rooms.
HEAT WHERE YOU WANT IT
Regency’s patented cool wall system releases warmth at ceiling level. This system reduces excessive radiant heat in front of the fireplace so you can enjoy your fireplace more often, helps distribute heat throughout the room & keeps your wall cool so you can hang artwork or TV's directly above the fireplace without worrying about warping or damage.
COOL WALL SYSTEM
Our patented system draws the cool air around the floating glass safety barrier. Cooler air is then split between the heat exchanger and the inside wall surface. The air travelling through the heat exchanger is heated by the fireplace and then directed out the back of the fireplace. The combined warmed air is then vented back into the room.
FLUSH POWER VENT
You can now vent City Series models above or below grade with our new flush horizontal power vent wall termination cap. The flush design and ability to be painted allows for seamless integration into the existing exterior of any home.
- Vent runs up to 72 ft
- Allows for 7 ft negative vent run below first elbow
- Use up to six 90° elbows or twelve 45° elbows
- Use flex vent or rigid pipe
- Horizontal power vent wall termination cap can be installed flush or adjusted to the depth of your wall
- Place a TV above the fireplace without it getting damaged
- Hang artwork without fear of warping
- Paint will not discolor, drywall will not crack
- No internal fans required
- Use any finish right to the edge of the fire, even wood or wallpaper
No Hassle Installation
ENGINEERED FRAMING KITS
Precise & easy installations with Regency engineered framing kits. Manufactured to precise specifications and designed to easily frame and incorporate a City Series unit into the home quickly and easily without installers needing to build custom framing.
- For simplified installation use our optional steel framing kits.
- Integrated control system, no access doors required.
- Telescopic chase framing kits are adjustable from 6-10ft.
- Multiple framing kits are available.