MODERN FIREPLACES WITH NO LIMITATIONS
Regency introduces the City Series with cutting edge contemporary design and quality. The City Series gives you the creative freedom to apply any finishing materials to the edge of a clean line gas fireplace. Maintain your standards with the warranty and support of Regency while delivering a dynamic fire all year round.
- Place a TV above the fireplace without it getting damaged
- Hang artwork without fear of warping
- Paint will not discolor, drywall will not crack
- No internal fans required
- Use any finish right to the edge of the fire, even wood or wallpaper
- An uninterrupted view of the flames
- Seamlessly integrates into any interior
- Invisible glass safety barrier (patented)
- No frames, mesh or silicone
- Integrated liner panel options and black glass accessories
- Available in single-sided, two-sided and three-sided designs
ONE, TWO OR THREE SIDES TO VIEW
New York View
The front-facing linear fireplace can be strikingly integrated into any room.
San Francisco Bay
The three-sided bay fireplace creates a focal point that shows off the fire from multiple angles in the room.
The two-sided corner fireplace allows you to have design flexibility from any side of the room.
FLEXIBLE VENTING OPTIONS
Regency’s patented cool wall system releases warmth at ceiling level. This system reduces excessive radiant heat in front of the fireplace so you can enjoy your fireplace more often.
- Design your own chase vent solution to suit your home
- Use optional front or side chase vent grills
- Release warmth into the room discreetly
COOL WALL SYSTEM
Our patented system draws the cool air around the floating glass safety barrier. Cooler air is then split between the heat exchanger and the inside wall surface. The air travelling through the heat exchanger is heated by the fireplace and then directed out the back of the fireplace. The combined warmed air is then vented back into the room.
FLUSH POWER VENT
You can now vent City Series models above or below grade with our new flush horizontal power vent wall termination cap. The flush design and ability to be painted allows for seamless integration into the existing exterior of any home.
- Vent runs up to 72 ft
- Allows for 7 ft negative vent run below first elbow
- Use up to six 90° elbows or twelve 45° elbows
- Use flex vent or rigid pipe
- Horizontal power vent wall termination cap can be installed flush or adjusted to the depth of your wall
EXTENDED VIEWING PANELS
Flush to the wall and reflective, black glass extended view panels focus the eye, create visual balance and amplify flames for maximum impact. A literal expansion of City Series’ frameless firebox, extended view
panels integrate seamlessly for a striking, modern, linear look.
- Create the illusion of a larger fireplace
- Establish balance on a multi-function fireplace feature wall
- Black glass reflective finish amplifies the flame experience
CORNER INSTALLATION KIT
The corner installation kit transforms a San Francisco Bay 60 or 72 into a Chicago Corner creating a stunning large-faced corner unit unlike anything you have ever seen before.
No Hassle Installation
ENGINEERED FRAMING KITS
- For simplified installation use our optional steel framing kits.
- Integrated control system, no access doors required.
- Telescopic chase framing kits are adjustable from 6-10ft.
- Multiple framing kits are available.