Who are we?
Founded just outside of Vancouver, Canada in 1979, Regency Fireplace Products has grown to be a world leader in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of hearth products. From an entrepreneurial start-up business, we’ve grown into a sophisticated organization of more than 400 employees across Canada, the United States and Australia; supplying over 2000 retailers around the world. In 2016, we became a member of the NIBE Group, a global company that develops and manufactures intelligent, energy-efficient indoor comfort solutions for all types of properties. We create amazing fireplace products focusing on our Brand Promise: Service | Reliability | Quality | Innovation. Simply put, our vision is:
To provide sustainable comfort and ambience that enriches everyday lives
Who works here?
At Regency, our vision has always been creating the finest of fireplace products! With an ever-growing demand for our products, our ISO-9001:2015 certified head office campus includes a 240,000 square feet manufacturing facility with state-of-the-art robotic technologies and our own R&D Innovation Center, right next door. We operate with a flat organizational structure which allows our employees to contribute to strategic initiatives. We’re a diverse group of forward thinkers. We’re passionate and we care about the environment and sustainability. We’re on a mission to continue to create highly efficient and stunningly beautiful fireplaces.
Location: Delta, BC
Don't see a position listed for you, but are confident you'd make a great addition to our company?
We invite you to still send through your application, making sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit!
Why work at Regency?
- Be part of a team of incredibly talented, passionate, and inspired people setting the standard of creating quality fireplace products that bring people together
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including profit sharing, an RRSP matching program, a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, critical illness and mental health coverage, out of country travel coverage and an Employee and Family Assistance Program to support the wellbeing of you and your family
- We have adopted a hybrid work environment, with flexible work hours. We love the ability to get together in the office. We know we are better when we are together, but we recognize how effective and environmentally friendly it can be working from home.
- We understand the importance of work/life balance that’s why we work a compressed work schedule which offers short Fridays. This gives you an early start to every weekend!
- We’re all about Continuous Improvement (we hope that you are too!) To allow employees to continue to develop in their careers, we offer Professional Development opportunities -both internally and externally.
- Have fun with our team! Get a group together to take part in our team building or health & wellness activities. Some past activities have included: Skiing/Snowboarding, Half Marathons, Go-Karting, a round of golf, and more.
- Love our products as much as we do? Take part in our Employee Purchase Program and enjoy our products in yours or a family members home!
- Each person plays a critical piece in our organization, and we understand how much impact employees can make in their work. We recognize employees for their contributions through service awards, our peer recognition program, and spot awards, for special projects and overachievement.
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume with cover letter to the Human Resources Department either online using the link below or by email at email@example.com.
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position.
Apply Now Forward Job